- Do you ever feel as though you are an insignificant, voiceless movie extra in your relationship?
- Do your time, interests, or needs always seem to take a back seat to his?
- Are you often frustrated, because instead of standing up for yourself, you always play peacekeeper?
- Do you ever feel guilty over the idea of doing things you love to do, even though deep down you know it's so much healthier to take care of yourself?
- Do you find yourself drained of energy, depressed, anxious, or on edge whenever he's around?
- Are afraid that this is as good as it gets, even though you feel like something important is missing?
- Do you ever feel as though you're allowing yourself to be manipulated, leaving you feeling confused, crazy, and powerless?
If you answered YES! to any of these questions, then please, accept my gift, and download the introductory chapter.There are a lot of reasons why we choose to end relationships or stay in them. I wrote Stuck with Mr. Wrong to share what I discovered to be true. When you take center stage in your life, you uncover areas where you've given your power away in relationships, and can choose a different approach.
It was when I was stuck in a relationship that I had this epiphany. I asked myself, "What if my life were a movie? What if an audience was watching me right now? Would they be inspired by my character, or would they be frustrated?" I realized they'd be completely frustrated. I was. I saw that I acted more like a passive victim than a bold, assertive, confident woman. And that's when things started to shift.
I witnessed a man who belittled my dreams and found the courage to stand up for myself, rather than stay silent.
I grew stronger every day, and found the strength to end a go-nowhere relationship.
For many of my readers who applied the steps in the book, they grew more assertive and confident, and they began taking better care of themselves. As a result, their relationships got better.
Others were finally able find the self-worth and self-esteem they were lacking, which helped them find the courage to leave (or ask their partners to go).
My goal is to help you become so strong in yourself that you can make the best decision for your life—to stay in it or end it, or if you’re already out of it, to become the best version of you so that you don’t settle for anything less than a happy, healthy, connected relationship ever again.
Whenever we take the first step toward change, it’s exciting, but it can also be scary. Listening to a book like this doesn’t obligate you to do anything. You don’t have to make any decisions once you reach the end. Some women are ready to make bold changes quickly, and for others, it’s a slow gradual process. But one thing you can be sure of—the guidance in this book will make you feel better about yourself, and it will help you understand that you’re not alone in your situation.
So go ahead and download the first chapter—my gift to you.